Ohio Police & Fire Disability
Please click on the below links for more information about police & fire disability:
- Benefit Calculation Methods
- The Cost-of-Living Allowance Method
- The Non-Cost-of-Living Allowance Method
- Types of Credit-Service Credit
- Types of Credit - Contributing Credit
- Types of Credit - Purchased Credit
- Continuing Eligibility Consideration
- Annual Reporting
- Improvement in Earning Capacity
- Recovery from Disability or Return to Police & Fire Work
- Reinstatement to Police & Fire Covered Employment
- Benefits, Generally
- Types of Disability Retirement Grants
- Service Incurred Grants
- Permanent and Total Disability Awards
- Partial Disability Awards
- Non Service Incurred Grants
- Initial Determination and Appeals
- Review of Partial Grant Determinations
- Payment of Benefits & Termination of Employment
If you are police officer or firefighter in need of legal assistance for your injury, then speak to our certified Columbus workers' comp attorney from Zamora & Hogan Co., L.P.A. today!
This firm is very professional! They go above and beyond.
“I would highly recommend to my family and friends.”
I cannot thank you enough for your help with my case.
“I cannot thank you enough for your help with my case. I wasn't too certain it was winnable at times! I can't decide if Dr. M. or you are my bigger hero.”
Thank You Chuck. AAA+++
“Chuck was able to get the conditions allowed on my claim so I can finally start to receive treatment other than narcotics which do little for RSD and now have hope for a less painful life.”
If you've been injured at your job then you need Abbie from Zamora & Hogan Co., L.P.A. She is the best!
“She is smart, patient, and hard working. Attorney Abbie will get you the maximum compensation you deserve .”