Ohio Police & Fire Disability
Please click on the below links for more information about police & fire disability:
- Benefit Calculation Methods
- The Cost-of-Living Allowance Method
- The Non-Cost-of-Living Allowance Method
- Types of Credit-Service Credit
- Types of Credit - Contributing Credit
- Types of Credit - Purchased Credit
- Continuing Eligibility Consideration
- Annual Reporting
- Improvement in Earning Capacity
- Recovery from Disability or Return to Police & Fire Work
- Reinstatement to Police & Fire Covered Employment
- Benefits, Generally
- Types of Disability Retirement Grants
- Service Incurred Grants
- Permanent and Total Disability Awards
- Partial Disability Awards
- Non Service Incurred Grants
- Initial Determination and Appeals
- Review of Partial Grant Determinations
- Payment of Benefits & Termination of Employment
If you are police officer or firefighter in need of legal assistance for your injury, then speak to our certified Columbus workers' comp attorney from Zamora & Hogan Co., L.P.A. today!
If you've been injured at your job then you need Abbie from Zamora & Hogan Co., L.P.A. She is the best!
“She is smart, patient, and hard working. Attorney Abbie will get you the maximum compensation you deserve .”
This firm is very professional! They go above and beyond.
“I would highly recommend to my family and friends.”
Thank You Chuck. AAA+++
“Chuck was able to get the conditions allowed on my claim so I can finally start to receive treatment other than narcotics which do little for RSD and now have hope for a less painful life.”
I cannot thank you enough for your help with my case.
“I cannot thank you enough for your help with my case. I wasn't too certain it was winnable at times! I can't decide if Dr. M. or you are my bigger hero.”